Friday 12 November 2010

My next 9 Blog Posts

As my subscribers slowly increase I thought it might be useful and interesting for you all to know what's coming up in the next few weeks on my blog.

I've decided to post a Blog Series on Networking for Business. It's going to run over a 3 week period from next week taking us into the 2nd week of December. There will be 9 posts in the series and I hope that you'll find it interesting and of use. The posts will go out 3 times a week on Monday, Wednesday & Friday.

Networking is a huge gold mine for people and business and there are lots of hidden benefits which people don't always realise they'll get from going networking on a regular basis.

If you currently go networking I hope my blog series will give you some new ideas and if you don't go to a regular network I would strongly encourage you to try. And I hope my Blog Series will be of use and inspire you to try it.

The first one in the series will be posted on Monday 15th November at 10:20am GMT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment