Thursday 5 February 2009

Follow me on Twitter

If you're not sure what Twitter is go to www.twitter.com/dickiearmour where you can see my profile and you'll get a feel for what goes on.

Stephen Fry is www.twitter.com/stephenfry and Jonathan Ross is www.twitter.com/wossy. There are loads more celebs on Twitter. But it's not just all about celebs. I've connected with some business colleagues and made some new aquaintences too.

I've currently got 30 followers on Twitter.
Please follow me so I can get up to the dizzy heights of Stephen Fry who has about 115,000 followers!

It's still early days for me. I only joined last week but so far I'm liking it.

I got my mate to join and he's already saved 20% on a magazine subscription after he met the editor of the magazine on Twitter.

So you can even save money through Twitter. Follow me today! www.twitter.com/dickiearmour

No comments:

Post a Comment