Sunday 16 August 2009

New songs for my 5 mile Run

I'm off on a 5 mile run today and I spent last night adding a new playlist to my iPod.

  • Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
  • Rock That Body - Black Eyed Peas
  • Party All the Time - Black Eyed Peas
  • Single Ladies - BeyoncĂ©
  • Lose Yourself - Eminem
  • Sandstorm - Darude
  • Love Is Gone - Chris Willis, David Guetta & Joachim Garraud
  • Turn It on Again - Genesis
  • Dodo - Genesis
  • Misunderstanding - Genesis
  • In the Cage Medley - Genesis
  • I See You Baby - Groove Armada
  • Ray Of Light - Madonna
  • Catch - Kosheen
  • Freak Like Me - Sugababes
  • Round Round - Sugababes
  • In The Middle - Sugababes
  • I See Girls - Studio B
  • Joyride - Roxette
  • How Do You Do! - Roxette
  • The Look Roxette - Tourism
  • The Real Things - 2 Unlimited
  • Encore une Fois - Sash!
  • I Like To Move It - Reel 2 Reel
  • I Love My Chick - Busta Rhymes ft. Kelis
It's quite a mixture but should keep my legs pumping long enough to get me round!

No comments:

Post a Comment